At Control Works, Inc. we are equipped to take on electrical control panel projects of any scale. Our team is composed of skilled dedicated engineers. Control Works tends to your specific control panel assembly requirements. We make sure your project is given proper attention to make sure it is successful. All of our control panels are designed and built with reliability, serviceability and ease of installation in mind. All of our control panel assembly projects have quality features added to assure ease of installation and to improve field serviceability.
Our Control Panel Features Include:
- Wires and components in our panel assemblies are fully labeled with the drawing references.
- Door mounted, and external device returns are wired to terminal strips.
- Standard use of cage clamp terminals throughout the electrical panel.
- A power up test and quality check is performed to assure smooth onsite startup.
- Electrical panels are designed and built using UL508a standards.
Call us today to discuss your requirements (630) 444-1942