Control works is proud to announce that we are now officially Underwriters Laboratories “UL” Certified!
UL is an independent testing company that regulates electrical safety standards, their industrial control panel builders program (UL508A) covers correct component usage, enclosure environmental ratings, wiring and motor protection, safety markings and conformance to national electrical code (NEC) and Canadian electrical code (CEC) for industrial control and related devices rated at 600 Volts or less
There are many benefits of purchasing a UL508A approved panel from a 508A certified electrical panel shop:
• The panel is constructed to UL508A electrical safety standards.
• Consistent construction techniques including labeling and correct torque settings for wires and cables is adhered to.
• The panel is labeled properly. Indicating to third party inspectors that panel construction standards are adhered to.
• Calculations for short circuit current ratings (SCCR) will be calculated correctly.
• All UL508A panel shops are inspected regularly to assure that construction standards are continually maintained.
• Manufacturers can outsource electrical panels knowing that they will meet or exceed electrical safety standards and that all components will be UL certified.
At Control Works, Inc. we are equipped to take on electrical control panel projects of any scale. Our team is composed of skilled engineers who can tend to your specific electrical panel requirements. Your project is given proper attention to make sure it is successful with reliability, serviceability and ease of installation in mind.
Our Control Panel Features Include:
- Wires and components in our panel assemblies are fully labeled with the drawing references.
- Door mounted, and external device returns are wired to terminal strips.
- Standard use of cage clamp terminals throughout the electrical panel.
- Power up testing and quality check is performed to assure smooth onsite startup.
Call us today to discuss your requirements (630) 444-1942